Don't drop your new phone.
Let me guess, you carry your new iPhone X around naked as a jaybird and proclaim "Well, I don't plan on dropping my phone". Maybe you rate a zero on the klutz-meter, but for the rest of us a high-quality phone case is a necessity:
The Smartphone Stats
- 89% of smartphone owners regularly use a case
- Cases and headphones are the top two accessories purchased by smartphone owners.
- What types of damage people with a phone case are most concerned about:
- 35% Water Damage – 65% Cracked or Broken Screen
- Why are you considering a phone case:
- 62% of Consumers Cite “Protection” as the reason for buying a case
- 53% of Consumers Cite “Style” as the reason for buying a phone case.
- 80% of people spend more than $25 on a case; almost 60% spend more than $50.
- 78% of people have more than one phone case in different colors or styles.
- 13% of consumers have dropped their phone in a toilet.
Moderately Funny Disclaimer:
TechSMRT gathered this data from over 400 customers in 2017 and early 2018. We make no guarantees about the accuracy of this data, it’s purely for your enlightenment & entertainment. The surveys were NOT scientific and likely have a large margin of error. Do not use this data for your doctoral thesis or the basis of a business plan requiring your life savings. My wife is part of the 13% of consumers that have dropped an iPhone in the toilet.
About the Author:
Cameron Christian Owner, President-CEO. After 25 Years in the corporate world, I am creating my own destiny. I bought the business so we can continue delighting our customers with iPhone accessories that are beautiful and functional. Follow us on Instagram or email me at email@example.com.
Tags: phone case, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus, Samsung Galaxy Note 8